Friday, July 13, 2007

Heyz from Ep

Heyz! It's Eponine with my STATZ!

I am pretty tall at about 5"9. I have browny hair and a really cute face. I love coconut. I'm into plays, musicals, romance novels, and writing and stuff. When I grow up, I'm going to have a dog named Dog because I don't really own him he just showed up and be a total extrovert and play a guitar on my windowsill and eat pita pockets and drink mini-water bottles at my leisure. I know French, German, Italian, English, Japaneese, Latin, Chinese, Swahili, Spanish, Maori, Ka-Tuk-Tok-Tok-Shle, and Cat. My middle name is Elisabeth-Anne-Katrina. My best friends are Arabella and Draven and M and Red and Hattie. I get married to a guy in the end but you can't know who right now. I guess you could say I'm the brains of the outfit.

Yeah, I'm a freeking dweeb. Whatevs. <3, eponine