Friday, July 13, 2007

Greetings from Draven. Hello!

Hello. My name is Draven O'Shaunessy. Well, it is in the movie. And I just have to say something. HA!!! I PUT MY LAST NAME ON HERE!!! Yeah, so anyway, I am the super cool goth/emo of the thespian club. I enjoy reading, listening to my iPod, scaring Red, and putting things on M's face while he sleeps. I don't like country music, strangers, or the color pink. My best friend is Arabella because when we grow up, we're gonna take over the Earth. I get married in the end of the movie to somebody who's name will not be told until Eponine says it's ok. Oh, yeah, the kinds of plays I like are tradgedy and romance. One of my favorite movies is Phantom of the Opera because it is so cool.

I have to go now. See you around...

4 comments:

Arabela said...

yyyaaayneesss I''m your best friend!!!and ON my profile I live in
The land of hot emo boys that me and Draven LOVE : Emo boy land
hahaha lol emo boys are hotttttt we should make Adam Emo and give him a make over so he would look hotter like this emo dude
[IMG]http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t45/ptiteessa/Emo%20Boys/1144397995_l.jpg[/IMG]

Arabela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Arabela said...

nooooooooooooooooo it wont work!

Red said...

Ok you guys are both REALLY alike!! Ya- Ya wanna know WHY????!!!! You both enjoy scaring/hurting ME!!!!!!!!